BOGO Brazilian Wax Special
Wear what you want this Valentine’s Day!
Does unwanted hair or razor bumps limit what you can wear on your special date night this year? We understand the irritation that comes from shaving; razor bumps, itchiness, and it grows back way too fast!
You shouldn’t have to suffer with these side effects. You deserve to feel confident & sexy when you’re with that special someone.
End your frustration now and take advantage of our Limited Time BOGO Brazilian Wax Offer. ONLY $55! A $110 value. February 1-14th ONLY!Both must be used by March 31, 2022. Click BOOK NOW and scroll down to Special Offers or Call Today!
The fact is, it is not painless… We use a waxing method and a specialized wax that helps to make it an experience you won’t mind having again and again. Double Bonus, your hair only has to be as long as a grain of rice and your wax can last up to 4 weeks!
Don’t continue to feel limited or unattractive. Feel confident & sexy with smooth, soft, touchable skin that you’ll both enjoy.
Waxing Home-Care Instructions
Before your service:
- For best results, hair should be 1/4 inch to 1 inch long.
- Do not use any creams, gels, lotions, or oils, on the area to be waxed, the day of service.
- Tanning should cease 3 days before service. If skin is irritated, red, or sunburnt, the service must be rescheduled.
- Please note that hair removal is more uncomfortable on your menstrual cycle. Being on your menstrual cycle will not disqualify you from getting a wax, however you will need to inform your provider before your service begins.
- Do not use any scrubs or exfoliating acids (glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc.) 72 hours before your wax unless instructed by your technician.
After your service:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for 24-48 hours after your wax. Wear SPF 30 or higher on waxed areas exposed to the sun.
- Avoid strenuous activity and exercise, as well as baths, saunas, swimming pools, hot tubs, and steam rooms for 24 hours after your wax. Showers should be slightly cool for 24 hours after your wax.
- Do not use any products on the waxed area for 24 hours after your service unless recommended by your technician.
- Do not wax, shave, or tweeze in between sessions for best results.