Due to Covid-19, our Day Spa is currently closed. Additionally, we are NOT performing the following services:
Facials, Lip, Chin or Full Face Waxing, or Beard Detailing.
- Clients are asked to stay in their cars UNTIL their appointment time. They may come into the salon at that time and sit in the waiting area until their technician gets them.
- Clients & staff are required to wear a mask in the salon.
- Clients & staff are asked to wash their hands upon entering the salon or to use hand sanitizer.
- Clients & staff are asked to stay home if they are feeling sick or running a fever of 100.4 or higher.
- Clients and staff will practice social distancing to the extent possible.
- Clients are asked to leave spouses, friends, and children at home. If a client requires physical assistance to enter the salon, their guest may wait in the salon while services are provided.
- When clients receive certain services on their lower face area, they may temporarily remove their masks.
- Facials, massages, facial waxing, and beard trims have resumed. Clients will be required to sign a Covid-19 waiver stating they understand the risks of these close contact services and will NOT hold Hair Therapy Salon & Day Spa liable should they contract Covid-19.
- All staff members are sanitizing their work stations/treatment rooms between every client with hopsital grade disinfectant.
- Beverage service will not be available. Clients may bring their own drinks with them and are asked to only temporarily pull their masks down to take a drink.
- All hard surfaces that clients/staff touch will be disinfected after every use including: doorknobs, pens, keypads, chairs, restrooms, styling chairs, shampoo stations, treatment rooms, and linens.