DreamCatchers Hair Extensions
DreamCatchers will enable you to transform the appearance of fine, lifeless, or short hair into thick, long, beautiful looking hair. What’s more, we don’t use any damaging glues, waxes, chemicals, or weaves as do most other hair extension systems. Our micro-cylinder technology is clean, easy, and non-damaging to your hair. DreamCatchers are made from the highest quality human hair. With proper maintenance, your extensions are reusable, giving you sustained enjoyment of the beautiful, natural looking hair you’ve always dreamed of.
Used for volume or length. 100% human hair. Safe and natural looking. Hair comes in two lengths; 20 or 24 inches.
*A personal consultation is required. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
Hair is purchased in bundles. The number of bundles depends on the volume or length you are looking to achieve. They can be ordered in sets of 2-6. Micro cylinders are required to secure the extensions. A special brush must be used to ensure matting and damage doesn’t occur to your own hair. Extensions must be tightened (moved up) every 8 weeks. Improper maintenance can cause damage to your own hair and/or the extensions may start to fall out.
- 20″ Hair- $150 per bundle. (Buy 4/5, get the 5th/6th free)
- Cylinders $8 per pack. 1 pack per bundle
- Smoothing Brush $30
- Tax IS NOT included in any prices
- Shipping $15-35
Fitting Cost- 20″
- Extension Fitting and Cut $140
- Total with Hair and Fitting $501
- Tighten (every 2 months) $70
- Extension Fitting and Cut $165
- Total with Hair and Fitting $684
- Tighten (every 2 months) $80
- Extension Fitting and Cut $215
- Total with Hair and Fitting $898
- Tighten (every 2 months) $90
- Extension Fitting and Cut $240
- Total with Hair and Fitting $935
- Tighten (every 2 months) $100
- Extension Fitting and Cut $265
- Total with Hair and Fitting $1,158
- Tighten (every 2 months) $110
*24″ hair is $200 per bundle.
After tightening the extensions 3-4 times, we need to re-thread some of the extensions and replace cylinders. This service is a “Re-Fitting” and is an additional charge based on the number of bundles you have ($115-300+). This can be done in increments as cylinders need to be replaced and re-threaded.
If you use a flat iron or curl your hair frequently, you will need to purchase new extensions every 8 months. If you rarely use hot tools, you may get a longer life from them.