Full Body Waxing
We offer full body waxing for women and men. If you are interested in Non Laser Permanent Hair Removal, please click HERE.
*Brazilian Wax (Must book a free phone consultation prior to scheduling. Click “Consultations” in Booking Menu)
Brow Wax – $15+
Lip Wax – $12+
Brow & Lip Combo – $23+
Chin Wax – $15+
Full Face Wax – $35+
Under Arm – $25+
Lower Arm – $35+
Full Arm – $45+
Lower Leg – $45+
Full Leg – $60+
Bikini – $40+ (We do not offer Bikini waxing for men)
Woman’s Brazilian – $55+ (We do not offer Brazilian waxing for men)
Men’s Chest Wax – $50+
Men’s Back Wax – $60+
Before & After Care Instructions
Before your waxing service:
- For best results, hair should be 1/4 inch to 1 inch long.
- Do not use any creams, gels, lotions, or oils, on the area to be waxed, the day of service.
- Tanning should cease 3 days before service. If skin is irritated, red, or sunburnt, the service must be rescheduled.
- Please note that hair removal is more uncomfortable on your menstrual cycle. Being on your menstrual cycle will not disqualify you from getting a wax, but you will need to inform your provider before your service begins.
- Do not use any scrubs or exfoliating acids (glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc.) 72 hours before your wax unless instructed by your technician.
After your waxing service:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for 24-48 hours after your wax. Wear SPF 30 or higher on waxed areas exposed to the sun.
- Avoid strenuous activity, exercise, and intimacy as well as baths, saunas, swimming pools, hot tubs, and steam rooms for 24 hours after your wax. Showers should be slightly cool for 24 hours after your wax.
- Do not use any products on the waxed area for 24 hours after your service unless recommended by your technician.