Your Hair Salon Experience
We are committed to providing the highest quality hair care products, color lines, and services, ensuring you leave having your “Individuality Shine”!
About Our Hair Care Product Lines
We carry the highest quality hair care lines for women and men. Don’t see what you are looking for? We can special order most Salon Quality products and tools.
Our lines offer products used for volume, smoothing, thinning/loss, curly hair, moisture, and blondes/grey.
We also carry BaByliss hot tools. Please call 573-474-4555 for specific inventory.
Actiiv (for thinning hair)
About Our Services
Most of our services are a la carte and do not include a cut and/or blowdry/style. When booking online, please select a cut and/or blowdry after your main service if needed. Prices vary depending on the stylist level you choose, thickness, and length of hair.
ALL New COLOR Clients MUST call the salon to book their first appointment.
ALL NEW PERM Clients MUST have a Perm Consultation before being allowed to schedule the service.
ALL PERM Clients MUST call the salon to book their perm appointment.
If you are booking online and aren’t sure which service is right for you, please give us a call at 573-474-4555 and a staff member will happily assist you.
Cutting & Styling for Women, Men, & Children
Prices vary depending on the stylist level you choose. Additional charges will apply for long and/or thick hair. Call the salon for details.
- Ladies Cut & Style- $40-74+
- Ladies Dry/Wet Cut– $35-60+
- Deva Curly Haircut- $50-79+
- Curly Haircut & Styling Lesson-$48+
- Split End Restoration Cut- $70+
- Bang Trim $10-17
- Men’s Cut- $30-50+
- Men’s Skin Fade $50
- Neck Trim- $10+
- Beard Trim- $13+
- Stylized Beard Trim- $20+
- Hair Loss Scalp Analysis add-on to a cut with Amber $15
- Child Cut ($10 & Under)
- Wet/Dry Cut – 0-5 years $18-35+
- Wet/Dry Cut – 6-10 years $22-48+
- Cut & Blowdry – 6-10 years $30-55+
- Formal Style $50-60+
- Bridal Practice $50-80+
- Bridal Style $60+
- Child’s Formal Style $40+
- French Braiding $25+
- Blowdry (Add-on to Chemical Service) $16-26+
- Blowdry & Hot Tool Style (Add-on to Chemical Service) $26-43+
- Wash Blowdry Style Short to Medium Hair $35+
- Wash Blowdry Style Long/Curly/Thick Hair $47+
ALL New Color Clients MUST call to book their first appointment.
*Color services DO NOT include a cut or blowdry.
*Overly thick or long hair will be subject to an up charge of $10-20+ depending on what is needed to achieve the desired effect.
*Long hair is defined as anything past shoulder length.
- Corrective Color, Fantasy Color, Platinum Blonde, Balayage/Ombre, & Silver require a consultation. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
- Style after Chemical Service $16+
- Single Color Retouch Full Head $60-$95+
- Single Color Retouch Partial Head $45-65+
- Single Color to the Ends $70-112+
- Single Color to the Ends Long/Thick Hair $80-$129+
- Hi/Low-Lites Retouch $80-129+
- Hi/Low-Lites to Ends $90-142+
- Hi/Low-Lites to Ends Long/Thick Hair $110-$167+
- Hi/Low-Lites, Partial Retouch $70-117+
- Hi/ Low-Lites, Partial Head to Ends $80-129+
- Hi/Low-Lites, Partial Head to Ends Long/Thick Hair $100-$154+
- Dimensional Color Retouch $85-135+
- Dimensional Color to Ends $95-148+
- Dimensional Color to Ends Long/Thick Hair $115-$173+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone Retouch $105-150+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone Retouch Dark Hair $160-200+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone to Ends $125-200+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone to Ends Dark Hair $185-260+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone to Ends Long/Thick Hair $155-$250+
- Platinum Blonde & Tone to Ends Long/Thick Dark Hair $255-315+
- Color Remover $55-70+
- Clear/Tinted Shine $35-49+
- Corrective Color $300-375+
- Fashion Color $335–$410+
- Fashion Color Long/Thick Hair $415-490+
- Fashion Color Retouch $290-365+
- Balayage/Ombre –
- Balayage/Ombre $105-168+
- Balayage/Ombre Long/Thick Hair $135-205+
- Balayage/Ombre/Base Color $135-212+
- Balayage/Ombre/Base Color Long/Thick Hair $165-249+
- Balayage/Ombre/Toner $125-$208+
- Balayage/Ombre/Toner Long/Thick Hair $155-245+
- Balayage/Ombre/Base Color/Toner $160-285+
- Balayage/Ombre/Base Color/Toner Long/Thick Hair $190-323+
- Brow Tint $15+
*Permanent Wave services DO NOT include cuts or blowdrys.
*Overly thick or long hair will be subject to an up charge of $20-40+ depending on what is needed to achieve the desired effect.
*Long hair is defined as past shoulder length.
*All Texturizing Services require a consultation. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
ALL NEW PERM Clients MUST have a Perm Consultation before being allowed to schedule the service.
ALL PERM Clients MUST call the salon to book their perm appointment.
- Permanent Wave Full Head $109-150+
- Permanent Wave Partial Head $78-120+
- Men’s Perm $65+
- *Yuko Japanese Straightening (long lasting) $300-465+ Depending on length of hair. See seperate accordian for more details.
- *Brazilian Blowout (temporary results) $222-340+ Includes an ionic bonding spray to take home. See seperate accordian for more details.
- b3 (Brazilian Bond Builder) Demi Permanent Conditioner $30-33+
- b3 Shine Treatment (Add-On) $15+
- Split End Treatment by Brazilian Blowout $55+
- Split End Treatment (Long/Thick Hair) $75+
- Surface Maximum Repair Treatment $26-33+
- Kevin.Murphy Treatments $10-27+
- Brow Wax $15+
- Chin Wax $15+
- Lip Wax $12+
- Brow and Lip Combo $23+
- Full Face Wax $40+
Human Hair Extensions
All Hair Extensions require an in-person consultation. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
This is a temporary treatment. Hair will be left frizz-free, shiny, and effortlessly manageable with plenty of body and bounce.
(temporary results) $222-340+. Includes an ionic bonding spray to take home.
- Lasts up to 8-12 weeks.
- Temporarily reduces some curl and creates smoother less frizzy hair. Over time it washes away completely, and your original hair texture returns.
- No line of demarcation with new hair growth. Great for transitioning from relaxers or straightening treatments.
- Can be performed the same day as any color service to seal the cuticle for enhanced color and radiant shine.
- Must wait 2 weeks before getting a color service if not performed on the same day.
*The Brazilian Blowout requires a consultation. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT?
A- It has been our experience, that good candidates for the Brazilian Blowout are those who have frizzy, damaged or processed hair. We have performed the treatment on every hair type (fine/course/frizzy/curly), as well as hair that has been permed, relaxed, or has had Japanese straightening treatments. In doing so, we have found that with proper communication and a well considered application, everyone can benefit from the Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment.
WHAT KIND OF LOOK WILL YOU GET FROM THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT?
A- The hair will be left frizz-free, shiny, effortlessly manageable and with plenty of body and bounce. There will still be the option to wear hair curly/wavy (depending on the hair type) and the freedom to blow dry hair smooth and straight in a fraction of the time invested prior to receiving the treatment.
CAN I STILL RECEIVE A BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT IF I HAVE HIGHLIGHTS AND/OR COLOR?
A- Yes, the Brazilian Blowout will actually improve the health of color-treated/highlighted hair by conditioning the hair while sealing the cuticle for enhanced color, reduced frizz, and radiant shine.
IS THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT GOING TO MAKE MY HAIR STRAIGHT?
A- No, if your hair is wavy, the Brazilian Blowout will make your hair appear smooth and healthy. If your hair is very curly, it will minimize frizz while enhancing the appearance of the natural wave/curl. If you have straight, frizzy hair, this treatment will eliminate frizz and promote radiant shine.
HOW LONG DOES THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT LAST?
A- The Brazilian Blowout will last for up to 12 weeks. The Brazilian Blowout is a cumulative treatment, in that the more you receive it, the healthier the hair will be and the longer the results will last.
CAN YOU APPLY THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT DIRECTLY ON TOP OF OTHER RELAXERS AND STRENGTHENERS?
A- Yes. The Brazilian Blowout actually works best on chemically treated hair, and helps to improve the condition of the hair by fortifying each strand with essential amino acids.
WILL MY HAIR LOSE VOLUME IF I RECEIVE THE BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT?
A- No, your hair will not lose volume as a result of receiving the Brazilian Blowout, however, at first you may feel as though it has less volume since the frizz will be reduced and the hair cuticle will be sealed causing you to feel like your hair is not as full. Your hair will maintain its natural volume and you will still receive great bend and memory when blow-drying and/or using a curling iron.
CAN YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR THE SAME DAY YOU RECEIVE A BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT?
A- Yes, however, you must color your hair prior to having the Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment. If you get a Brazilian Blowout and wish to get a color service at a later date, you will need to wait 2 weeks.
CAN I GET A BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT TREATMENT IF I’M PREGNANT OR NURSING?
A- As with any chemical service, pregnant or nursing women should seek the advice of their physician before use. Results may not be optimal if pregnant or if you’ve been pregnant within the last 3 months. Hormones that build on the hair may cause the treatment to not be as effective.
Yuko Thermal Straightening
This is a permanent treatment to remove frizz and curl leaving the hair silky, smooth, and more manageable.
Yuko Japanese Thermal Straightening-
(Long lasting) $300-465+. Depending on length of hair.
- Removes various percentages of curl and frizz from the hair depending on hair type.
- Retouches on re-growth are needed in 3-6 months depending on hair texture.
- This treatment is permanent because the hair bonds are broken enabling the hair to take a smoother or less curly shape.
- To ensure the treatment lasts as long as possible it is important to blow dry and flat iron after washing, using professional smoothing hair products.
- Must wait 2 weeks before or after to do any color service.
Yuko Japanese Thermal Straightening requires a consultation. All consultations are $20.00 and require a credit or debit card on file to schedule. You can book your consultation online or call the salon at 573-474-4555.
Thermal Straightening is a permanent treatment that reduces curl and frizz. Results can vary from person to person depending on many factors such as hair type, hair texture, and the condition of the hair as well as some environmental factors, such as hormones, hard water, medications, pregnancies, non-professional hair products, hair products that contain sulfates or sodium chloride, previous hair products, or previous chemical services.
Thermal Straightening may also be know as Thermal Reconditioning because it reduces curl and frizz yet leaves the hair in better condition than before. During the treatment many reconstructors and conditioners are applied to the hair resulting in healthier looking hair that moves and feels silkier than before.
Thermal Straightening is to help reduce time spent on “styling” your hair straight. You will not get the smoothest or straightest results if you do not blow your hair dry and/or flat iron your hair every time you wash your hair. Blowdrying and flat ironing your hair each time you wash it will help the treatment last longer as well.
Q: How long does the YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening process take?
A: 3-4 hours, depending on the hair type, length, and density of your hair.
Q: How does YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening work?
A: The solutions used for YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening will permanently change the hair texture, therefore, when the hair grows out there will be a regrowth line. The solution works by physically changing the internal structure of the hair, then by applying heat with a flat iron, it creates a more permanent less curly or less wavy shape resulting in less curl and frizz than before.
Q: Will the hair be straight after YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening?
A: A reduction of curl and frizz will be reduced by 50-90 percent depending on the following conditions: Results vary depending on factors such as hair type, hair texture, resistant hair, and the condition of the hair as well as some environmental factors, such as hormones, hard water, medications, pregnancies, non-professional hair products, hair products that contain sulfates or sodium chloride, previous hair products, previous chemical services, and hair resistance. If a sleek style is desired, you will still need to blow dry and flat iron your hair to achieve this look. When hair is air dried, there may still be a wave pattern in some cases. We will not perform the service on pregnant individuals due to the results are likely to not turn out as good.
Q: Does YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening contain carcinogens?
A: No. YUKO solutions do not contain any chemicals that produce formaldehyde or any other cancer-causing substances.
Q: Will YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening damage my hair?
A: The YUKO process is not just about straightening hair, it also re-texturizes your hair to a healthy shine. Correct application by a trained and experienced stylist will give you the results you desire. Make sure you consult a stylist experienced in YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening if you have any concerns.
Q: What is the main active ingredient in YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening solutions?
A: The main active ingredient used in YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening solutions is Ammonium Thioglycolate, or “Thio.” Thio works by physically changing the structure of the hair.
Q: Is Ammonium Thioglycolate safe?
A: The safety of Ammonium Thioglycolate has been assessed by the Cosmetics Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel, “Ammonium Thioglycolate is safe for use in hair straighteners, permanent waves, hair styling products…at concentrations up to 15.2%.” YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening solutions contain a concentration of less than 10%.
Q: How is YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening different from other Japanese hair straightening methods?
A: In addition to being a state-of-the-art hair straightening system, YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening is also a recognized technique of restoring health to the hair. The YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening procedure holds a patent in the US, as well as in Japan, New Zealand, Turkey and other countries.
Q: How long does YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening last?
A: Hair that is treated with YUKO will remain straight almost permanently, however, new hair will grow according to its natural texture. We recommend that you get YUKO touch-ups every 4 to 6 months, but the interval will vary depending on your natural hair texture and how quickly your hair grows.
Q: How soon after having YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening can the hair be washed or get wet?
A: You can wash or wet your hair 2 days after this treatment is done. Blow dry 100% after shampooing every time to maintain straightness.
Q: How is YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening different from Brazilian treatment methods?
A: YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening permanently straightens hair by physically changing the internal structure of the hair. Brazilian/Keratin treatments temporarily coat hair with keratin to smooth hair. Brazilian/Keratin treatments will wash out after an average of 3 months, so you must visit a salon often to re-coat the hair with this method. Brazilian/Keratin treatments may contain hazardous chemicals which release highly carcinogenic gas. For more information on the danger of chemicals, please check OSHA Safety and Regulations.
Q: Can I do YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening and color at the same time?
A: No. Color should be applied to hair at least 2 weeks before or after the straightening procedure. Applying both chemical treatments simultaneously will result in hair damage. Therefore, they must be done separately to avoid undesirable results.
Q: Can I do YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening over hair previously treated with a different brand of Japanese or Thermal straightening?
A: If the previous hair straightening procedure uses the same chemical (Ammonium Thioglycolate) as YUKO straightening solutions, applying YUKO will not be a problem. Please contact both companies to make sure chemicals are the same. Even if both use the same chemicals, the YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening process may not fully work if the hair is badly damaged already.
Q: Can I do YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening over hair that has Relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin/Anti-Frizz type of treatments?
A: No, not too soon after. Please wait 3-4 months until the Relaxer/Brazilian/Keratin/Anti-Frizz Treatment coating is completely off of hair to do YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening.
Q: Can I get a YUKO Japanese Thermal Straightening treatment if I’m pregnant or nursing?
A: As with any chemical service, pregnant or nursing women should seek the advice of their physician before use. Results are not optimal if pregnant or if you’ve been pregnant within the last 3 months. Hormones that build on the hair usually cause the treatment to not be as effective, therefore, we will not perform the service on individuals who are pregnant or have had a baby in the last 3 months.