Do razor bumps or unwanted hair limit what you can wear on vacation?
We understand the irritation that comes from shaving; razor bumps, itchiness, and hair that grows back way too fast! You shouldn’t have to suffer with these side effects. You deserve to feel confident and free when you’re on vacation.
End your frustration now and take advantage of our Limited Time, Confident-n-Free Wax Package. Buy a full leg wax and get the bikini wax FREE! ONLY $60. A $100 value.
Call today 573-474-4555 or click BOOK NOW. Scroll to the bottom of the booking page and select Special Offers.
We use a waxing method and a specialized wax that helps make it an experience you won’t mind having again and again. Good news, your hair only has to be as long as a grain of rice and the waxing can last up to 4 weeks!
Don’t continue to feel limited with unwanted hair and painful, unsightly razor bumps. Feel confident and free while you wear what you want at your vacation destination.
Females only. Book May 31- June 10, 2022. Must be used by July 1, 2022.
Before your service:
- For best results, hair should be 1/4 inch to 1 inch long.
- Do not use any creams, gels, lotions, or oils, on the area to be waxed, the day of service.
- Tanning should cease 3 days before service. If skin is irritated, red, or sunburnt, the service must be rescheduled.
- Please note that hair removal is more uncomfortable on your menstrual cycle. Being on your menstrual cycle will not disqualify you from getting a wax, but you will need to inform your provider before your service begins.
- Do not use any scrubs or exfoliating acids (glycolic, lactic, salicylic, etc.) 72 hours before your wax unless instructed by your technician.
After your service:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for 24-48 hours after your wax. Wear SPF 30 or higher on waxed areas exposed to the sun.
- Avoid strenuous activity and exercise, as well as baths, saunas, swimming pools, hot tubs, and steam rooms for 24 hours after your wax. Showers should be slightly cool for 24 hours after your wax.
- Do not use any products on the waxed area for 24 hours after your service unless recommended by your technician.
- Do not wax, shave, or tweeze in between sessions for best results.